The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello from Abu Dhabi, UAE

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Hello from Abu Dhabi, UAE

Hello guys!

Just found this golden forum, I have a 2007 Galant 2.4l, hopefully I can attach pictures as well :)

Welcomee! The forum has definitely passed its golden years, but there is still tons of good info on here. I like the wheels!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES (SCRAPPED)
    1991 Jeep Comanche (SOLD)
    2002 Honda Accord EX (DAILY)
    1998 Eclipse GST (PROJECT)

I was just searching for a fix to locking mechsanism and it turned out to be the wires getting accidentally disconnected by the locksmith when he made the copy the lock.
    Thanks for the wheels :) It was part or main of the reason I bought the car in the first place 1 year ago and frankly I love it to bits, to me it has a soul and I never get bored driving this boat around

EDIT: Seems like we have more or less same wheel design, yours bigger though, nice wheels man!

Quote Originally Posted by BradBellick View Post
    I was just searching for a fix to locking mechsanism and it turned out to be the wires getting accidentally disconnected by the emergency locksmith sw4 when he made the copy the lock.
    Thanks for the wheels :) It was part or main of the reason I bought the car in the first place 1 year ago and frankly I love it to bits, to me it has a soul and I never get bored driving this boat around

EDIT: Seems like we have more or less same wheel design, yours bigger though, nice wheels man!
    I am in love with this car too, bought it 2 years ago, I think that's the best car this world have ever seen
    Last edited by Citakat; 05-13-2022 at 09:55 AM