The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: REAR SWAYBAR(S)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Sorry I never got the pics, I forgot about the thread and then my camera decided to stop working. Basically, if you look underneath your car from the rear, you can see the hump that is where the spare tire sits. On that big hump is a smaller one, it's the rear jack point. You don't have to remove the whole thing, but you have to cut or pound in the front part of that. It's really not that bad, it just takes time. If you have access to air tools, I would use a cutting tool to just notch it.

-Mohammad

b-boy_sky
    Hey Mike I just found a Nissan shop here that sells sway bars for our cars for I think he quoted me $120. If you want I can get his number for you and you can see what's up....

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(b-boy_sky)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Mike I just found a Nissan shop here that sells sway bars for our cars for I think he quoted me $120. Â*If you want I can get his number for you and you can see what's up....</div>

What is this bar made of? Can we get pics of it? And is the application primarily for the Galant or is it for the eclipse? Oh yeah, can he make us and upper rear strut bar as well? Sorry for all the questions, but when you need parts, you gotta ask the questions
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

b-boy_sky
    Since knightrider already did some research on this I'm gonna give him the number so he can talk to the company and see what's up....the guy was really cool and down to earth too....so I'm sure that if enough of us are interested he will probably give us a group discount....

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    all right everybody, im checking interest for a group buy on this thread:

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...p=159641#159641

check it out and let me know!!!

...U N D E A D...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12