The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Galant is going under the knife

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

The Galant is going under the knife

My Galant is going to have surgery tomorrow morning at 9am for reconstruction surgery. Hopefully if everything goes well it will be sporting the new Ripp Mods SDS system by Friday.

I can't wait!!
    Love,
    Matt

good luck, i'll stop by friday to see it
    Team TGCLV

Tiptronic
    good luck on that

Dilemma
    Shweeet. Post pics asap

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Congrats with the new install Matt... I got first dips at you when she's all broken in..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

good luck matt,, dont forget to take step by step pic,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

when can we check it out yo?
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

more power - congrats, v-
    Semper Fi'

The blower install got postponed this afternoon until next Tuesday, I just picked up my car from the shop after dropping it off this morning. They said they had another project on the blocks before mine so I got pushed back.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    good luck on tuesday. More power to you, pun intended.
    -Pedro

IllestGalant
    how much money are you spending? how much horsepower can you expect to gain. from what i have been reading in the other posts there are alot more powergaining mods you can do for much cheaper.

Like what?
    Love,
    Matt

yo

Are you getting yours installed the same place buddy is getting his installed? Is that the reason your car has got pushed back?.

Yes, his turbo is more important than my install so he can go first. Also Twon, you need to visit them too, I'll discuss it later with you.
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    man, i gotta visit you Las Vegas mofos this summer. u guys are crazy...in a good way...good luck man
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Fast99ES
    Matt is gonna be kickin more ass now...Hey btw Matt...let me know how that shop is...cuz when its time to get the s/c ill be in vegas for good by then...

SuperchargedGTZ
    did Ross send you an afr? if so, are you going to put in the rpm fix? are you going to get it tuned on a dyno...let me know your #s??

good luck MATT

Yeah he is sending me the AFR, he decided that the black box would not work on our cars. Which RPM fix do I need? I didnt hear about this.
    Love,
    Matt

SuperchargedGTZ
    yeah the autos DONT like the BB. he told me that whiteknights car is runnin sick with the afr. oh well....thats alright. the same rpm fix for the afc. it is all the same. let me know

The Galant is done but I havent picked it up yet, I will get it on Wed or Thurs when I go back to work. Took a little longer than expected cuz of problems with the RPW Headers not fitting.
    Love,
    Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast