The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Galant is going under the knife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    8ggalant

i was juss about to ask when i saw u online mann...congrats...hav fun...wish i had $ to boost :evil:

Alister_McRae
    so matt, what do you think you will run the quarter now?

SuperchargedGTZ
    Matt, let me know how it goes when you pick her up....

Now be careful now, just dont floor it and keep your foot on the gas. you WILL be able to hit the rev limiter now in first.....DONT HIT THE REV LIMITER....for some reason the autos have problems when they hit the rev lim....the ecu completely LEANS out the a/f....if you have any questions, give me a holla

SuperchargedGTZ
    Matt....how things GOING

Have you picked her up yet

I saw her today and man, she looks nice, still have to run the bottom half of the headers but thats just a bolt on. I also have to get the AFR in and tuned, but that should be a peice of cake. There was alot more fabrication that was needed to get this kit on, alot of extra cutting that was not in the directions, but I think the directions were for an Eclipse and not a Galant.

All in all the installation looks clean and now when I pop the hood it just has balls written all over it. I am happy with the way it turned out.
    Love,
    Matt

yep, folks, Matt, welcome tohappy owners of forced induction galants.
    I am sure u will love the boost. Boost is defen iately addictive and u will know what i am talking about soon...
    Congratulations Man.
    Glad that the install went fine, though yep folks - kits will always need little fabrications here and there, especially when they were designed for Eclipse rather than galant.

Anywayz man, keep up uptated as far as tuing man. Make sure that u r running rich bro, and boost!

Let us know after they do a basline on the dyno when superchargd also.
    I am pretty busy this week - but I wanna see that baby maybe next friday if it is possible.

Dj Galant - only turbochartged 8g galant in the west cost. (vegas for sure)
    VegasMatt - only supercharged galant in the westcost.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12