The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JIC Suspension Kit??????

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

JIC Suspension Kit??????

Whatever happened with that JIC full suspension kit they were supposed to come out with for the Galant?
    Or was that all talk? This is something that was talked about on the old boards for a while.

maybe some of the original members can help me out of this one:

BGR, Danger DANJ, Reelax, Pnoy, RedGalant2001, whoever

I just wanted to know what going on and if the suspension kit is even coming out anymore.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

first of all JC whitney ain't gonna come out with a suspension for the galant. nor did they plan to. JIC was plannng on doing one but i think they backed out. there are other full suspension kits out there like the one from intrax. uhm Tein is supposedly making one. they used chris's car for measurements nad if im correct, they're gonna test fit it on reelax's car...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thats what I meant JIC, sorry.

Thanks for the info!

www.rippmods.com

What do you think of the intrax one? Do you think its worth getting or wait for something better?

www.rippmods.com

Quote Originally Posted by GalantT3
    What do you think of the intrax one? Do you think its worth getting or wait for something better?
    Intrax makes nice coilover kits, its a well thought out option. You could also wait a few months for Tein to release its full matched coilover setup like i will do. Hopefully its released by early spring.

JIC did release its setup for the 3G Eclipse it runs like $1400 similar pricing to the Intrax setup. Check out www.NewEclipse.Org for more info.