The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i spotted a black galant sittin on 20's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    glinx1
    Same thing happened with me. Driving up Crenshaw Blvd and saw someone pass me with 20'sa on his Galant. Now I lilke big rims but that shit looked ridiculous on the Galant. I saw him and he saw me. Out here in Los Angeles, it's all about who got the big rims. Believe me, when I saw how stupid that looked we both knew my 18's was looking better than his

Quote Originally Posted by glinx1
    Same thing happened with me. Driving up Crenshaw Blvd and saw someone pass me with 20'sa on his Galant. Now I lilke big rims but that shit looked ridiculous on the Galant. I saw him and he saw me. Out here in Los Angeles, it's all about who got the big rims. Believe me, when I saw how stupid that looked we both knew my 18's was looking better than his
    They were wired spoke wheels and he had gold wheel fender trims on and a heavy glitter custom paint, dice in the mirror, every window rolled down, tunes blairing, and playing with his hydrolics at every stoplight. :mrgreen:

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Dave@SE
    Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    Ok, here's a good example. Dave@SE has 19" RacingHart C2's on his Galant. I Photoshopped it and animated it. These look real good with 20's because of the type of wheel but in real life? I don't know.

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Compared to 18" RacingHart C2</span>
    DAMN!!! My wheels would look good in 20"s!!!

glinx1
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC
    Quote Originally Posted by glinx1
    They were wired spoke wheels and he had gold wheel fender trims on and a heavy glitter custom paint, dice in the mirror, every window rolled down, tunes blairing, and playing with his hydrolics at every stoplight. :mrgreen:
    Lol...you must of seen him too huh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12