The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can we get any real horse power gains?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    BigJack

Can we get any real horse power gains?

Is there anything we can do after intake and exhaust to gain some real horse power. I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos. What about chips? Thanks.

Senior TGC Member
    Yes, the gains are real. Whether or not you think it has bang for the buck would be up to you.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

TWISTED II
    i can't help but laugh at this post.....
    I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos.
    what part of the car do you wanna modify to see real hp gains? i don't understand. you don't wanna do engine work, or anything that will increase hp, but you want to see gains?

Titanium2K2
    this sticker is $.99 on ebay

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    i can't help but laugh at this post.....
    I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos.
    what part of the car do you wanna modify to see real hp gains? i don't understand. you don't wanna do engine work, or anything that will increase hp, but you want to see gains?
    im laughing harder than you are, only way to get hp bro, is to work on the motor.. Nothing is easy, if it was everyone would have a fast car..You gotta put the work and time in, if you want to go fast.. I know myself and twisted have thousands of dollars already on our own projects just to go fast..THe real question here is how much are you willing 2 spend :?:
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Racing Gloves, Blue head light bulbs, and Triple wiper blades will give you the help you are looking for.

Come on use your common sense and dont get cheap, spend some money on your car and give it some speed, it will become an addiction.
    Love,
    Matt

escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Racing Gloves, Blue head light bulbs, and Triple wiper blades will give you the help you are looking for.

Come on use your common sense and dont get cheap, spend some money on your car and give it some speed, it will become an addiction.
    i got the blue bubls and gloves and i got about a 90hp increase from those alone! for real though... save up like $8,000.00 and go turbo with some internals.

Jack,

Check out www.rippmods.com for the supercharger for your I4.

Its an option if youre looking for some power.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Jack,

Check out www.rippmods.com for the supercharger for your I4.

Its an option if youre looking for some power.
    Didnt your car go into the shop today, to get the blower installed?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.