The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: body kits

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 51
    hrevo1430

body kits

i have an 1990 mit. galant, and after a friend crashed his 95 galant, i found out that a body kit from a '95 will fit on a '90. the front and back bumper fit but i'm not sure about the sides.

Rasko Da Gama
    Welcome to the board... 8)
    So you'd like to install 7G bumpers onto your 6G?
    Never heard of anybody doing this... maybe it looks cool

Wich model of Galant do you have?

ConceptSleeper
    how did you find out that they fit? is it a good fit? try spoilersetc.com they got 6g sideskirts!!

Rasko Da Gama
    Hey concept! I can't find sideskirts for 6'th G on that page... :oops:
    Can you please be so kind and give us a link to that product directly?

PLZ

Thanx
    Rasko

ConceptSleeper
    i am sorry the correct link is www.spoilersetc.net not .com!!

here is the direct link anyways: http://www.spoilersetc.net/Mitsubishi/galant-8993.htm

no prob Rasko

Rasko Da Gama
    Thanks Concept... Found it!
    Looks nice, not stock - hehe
    But the price is not so low... I can't imagine what would be shipping costs to Slovenia 8)

However I take it - the cheapest way for me is: find someone here who could make bodykit especially for my car - the price would be exeptable I think...
    But damn! I steal don+t have that DOHC inside

ConceptSleeper
    <---lacks the DOHC as well :cry:

hrevo1430

my galant

it's a 1990 galant i'm not sure what model it's a work in progress. i got the body kit i need the sides, but with it on it looks really good. kinda like a viper! i'm gettin a wing from an 02' galant. sway bars, new computer, found a turbo engine for it $1000 dollars, venom fuel injectors, hot wheels seat,steering wheel covers, dvd/cd/mp3 5.6" lcd screen, not sure what else

ramell86
    thats quite a lot to put on hrevo but it sounds good

ConceptSleeper
    so the kit fit without any fitment issues??

PinayPimp

bodykit

Hey my name is Ruth and I have a 1993 mitsubishi galant LS and I've searched everywhere for a bodykit specifically for this car and i found one on Autosportz.com but it's not the greatest looking kit. I was wondering if you guys think that the 94-98 kit would fit on my car. I read that one of you could fit a '95 kit on you '90 galant. I really need your feedback because I totaled my car 2 weeks ago and I just got $2500 to fix my car. It costs 600 for all the parts and 700 to straighten the frame back out and put the parts on, so i'll have a little extra cash to hook it up a little more.
    Thanks!!!

TGC Regular
    i find this hard to believe. unless you had to do some modding. maybe then but idk. this sounds strange. so u did it? if thats the case i want pics!!!

PinayPimp

bodykit

I havn't gotten the bodykit, I read at this forum that hrevo1430 said his friend got in an accident with his '95 galant and that he could fit the bodykit on his '90 galant or something like that. But I was wondering if yall knew where I could find another bodykit for this Galant. Hey-Proud Galant Driver...is that a picture of your car? it looks a lot like mine- What year is yours? I would show you pics, but i think my scanner is broke, i'll try to see what's up with it. What all do you guys have done to your galants? I just find it interesting to hear about other people fixing a galant up because you dont see much of that around here. But if you have any info about kits for this car PLEASE fill me in!! Thanks!

ConceptSleeper
    click on the link that i posted a couple above this one it is from spoilersetc.net

PinayPimp

bodykit

Thanks for the link ConceptSleeper but Ive already seen it earlier. The thing I dont like about the kits they have for 89-93 is that theyre so damn boxy!!! I wish I could easily throw a 94-98 bodykit on my car but i doubt that'll happen. I have another question, is there a difference in a regular galant and a VR4?? I dont know if my galant is a VR4, it says Galant LS, is that the same thing??

Rasko Da Gama

Re: bodykit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have another question, is there a difference in a regular galant and a VR4?? I dont know if my galant is a VR4, it says Galant LS, is that the same thing??</div>

No it's definetly not the same. VR-4's are limited editon, only 3000 in the states (from 1991-1992). They have intercooled turbocharged 2.0L 16Valve DOHC engines, with stock 195 horsepower, All wheel stering, AC, ECS etc... They can be extremely tuned - up to who knows how much power, hehe 8)

Very rare, powerfull cars - they have the same engine like 1G Turbo Eclipses (1990-1994)...

There is a lot of info on those two on:
    www.galantvr4.org
    www.dsmtuners.com

ConceptSleeper
    there is a kit called the Super VR4 kit it looks nice!! not too boxy, nice opening for a FMIC, but i can not find anyone who will import the kit!! There is also another bodykit, but i cannot remember the name it also has to be imported it is somewhere on the VR4 forums!!

You can always get a kit custom fitted!!!

PinayPimp

Bodykit

I've only seen two bodykits for this car and that is the one on spoilersetc.com and this one: http://autosportz.com/bodykits_1989-1993_G...Galant_VR-4.htm But Would I be able to put a kit for a VR-4 on my car? The exterior of both cars look the same. Also, do you guys have any ideas of how I could get a 94-98 bodykit just to try it on my car and send it back if it doesn't fit? I dont think you can refund a bodykit after you purchase it, can you? Because I really think with minor modifications I can fit this kit on my car: http://erebunicorp.com/ge/mitsubishi94.htm
    I just got done pulling off both of my fenders and my front bumper so I can get the frame straightened (I wrecked it). But If you guys know anything about being able to put a newer kit on my older galant then definately fill me in!

TGC Regular

Re: bodykit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey-Proud Galant Driver...is that a picture of your car? it looks a lot like mine- What year is yours? I would show you pics, but i think my scanner is broke, i'll try to see what's up with it. What all do you guys have done to your galants? </div>

thats my car and its a 92 as it says in the pic

i haven't done any mods to it except sound and a tint which i've yet to finish

PinayPimp

Bodykit

What else are you planning to do to your ride PGD? I definately need to add some speed to my car, but so far I have tint, some neons inside, a Tenzo R carbon fiber wing and a ractive carbon fiber muffler and I got wider piping done from my headers to the muffler, kinda like a catback.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast