Thread: body kits

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    Rasko Da Gama
    Quote Originally Posted by ConceptSleeper
    whats a pinay?
    Hmm... What's a pimp? :oops:

PinayPimp
    The kit I ordered is a Black Widow front bumper and side skirts and a Extreme back bumper. It's supposed to come in today and I can't wait. Ill make sure to post pictures if i can get my stupid scanner to work. And Pinay is slang for filipino and I'm a pimp, hence the name Pinay Pimp

Quote Originally Posted by PinayPimp
    And Pinay is slang for filipino and I'm a pimp, hence the name Pinay Pimp
    pinay is slang for filipina or in other words the female version of pinoy. notice a few messages up, this pinoy tryna flirt

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

PinayPimp
    hey pinoy...is that your girlfriend in all of those pictures??

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey pinoy...is that your girlfriend in all of those pictures??</div>

thats a bananna in case your wondering

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey pinoy...is that your girlfriend in all of those pictures??</div>

no.

PinayPimp
    just checking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>just checking</div>

:cheeselove:

Mike91Gala

The Mission

Hey guys, sup, new member here, I'm on the same d@mn mission... I just got a 91 galant and I'm already anxious to find a nice body kit to throw on there... Please keep us updated about the accord kit! My sister's b/f has a 91 accord with a pretty nice kit, I'd be eager to see if I can fit it on mine

BTW Rasko, I've seen you on cardomain, I just signed up there too, s/n is Mike91Gali.

J apmetal
    As far as the 'ultimate' bodykit goes, I think I've come up with a good plan for my own baby; Since I've got a GTi wearing the same kit as the VR4s, I'm not going to tear off my bumpers & buy new ones, but get my own bumpers deepened to give a much chunkier look to the front end.

Aside from the pics of that AMG kit above, I've not seen anything worth buying as most stuff would totally destroy my G's identity - I'd HATE for people to think they were being blown off by an Evo, for instance !

Bahass
    http://www.wholehyper.com/evo2.html heres a body kit for 6g galants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123