The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: body kits

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 51
    Benzo.
    Hey Yo Whats Up... I Gotta 91' Galant VR-4 White.... I Found This Site But i Dont Know If They Are Distributing This Kit Or Not..?..
    http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/evo2.html

Benzo.
    Im Trying To Order The Whole Kit, But They Wont Respond Back To Me... The Kit Is HOT... Its Gonna Make My Baby Look Off The Hook.... This Kit Is So Hot That I Wouldnt Care To See Like 10 Other Galants With It... I Would Just Tell Them Their Car Is Hot..

ConceptSleeper
    well the first kit on the page isnt a kit it is only the Evo V front bumper that they sell, no sideskirts or rearbumpers, also the second kit on the page is the Super VR4 kit that i refered to earlier in this thread and i sent them numerous emails regarding this kit and finally got an answer "We didnt have enough selling to keep having them imported" and they wont import even one, (told em money wasnt an issue) i asked about a group buy and still NO!!! oh well, eventually ill track someone down

PRE-EVO
    I'm trying to convince one of the GVR4 guys who got lucky and found the "Holy Grail of Body kits" for 6g's the Galant AMG front and rear bumpers to let me try and get molds made of them. With luck I may be able to wear him down.
    Rich

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE-EVO
    I'm trying to convince one of the GVR4 guys who got lucky and found the "Holy Grail of Body kits" for 6g's the Galant AMG front and rear bumpers to let me try and get molds made of them. With luck I may be able to wear him down.
    Rich
    i wouldn't let anyone. id want to keep it unique but keep trying

TGC Regular

Re: Bodykit

Quote Originally Posted by PinayPimp
    What else are you planning to do to your ride PGD? I definately need to add some speed to my car, but so far I have tint, some neons inside, a Tenzo R carbon fiber wing and a ractive carbon fiber muffler and I got wider piping done from my headers to the muffler, kinda like a catback.
    i honestly don't know. IF i do anymore mods it will be having the windows retinted, rims, bra, and maybe a new exhaust. but that would be about all.

but i am thinking of selling it, i have a friend i want to see if i can convice him to sell me his nissan stanza and then i would mod that baby up.

ConceptSleeper
    whats the link for the pics of the AMG kit???

PRE-EVO

More info here:

http://www.d1.hotcn.ne.jp/~colt-amg/my_gal...yamg/myamg.html

http://www.d1.hotcn.ne.jp/~colt-amg/index2.html

There is a place in the PI (phillipines) that sells a fiberglass replica kit but they won't do them anymore or something like that.
    Rich

PRE-EVO

This is a new pic I just saw for the first time on his site.

PinayPimp

For Everyone looking for a kit for their 6g Galant

I went around measuring other cars to se what kit could possibly fit on my car. Well, I measured a Nissan Sentra but the car is slimmer than a galant. Then I measured a 7g Galant which was rounder than my galant, but then I measured a 91 Honda Accord and the sides and back bumper should fit almost perfect. I Ordered an Accord kit for my '93 galant and it should be here by thursday. I'll have to have the front modified but i'll keep you guys updated, hopefully this works...wish me luck!

Re: For Everyone looking for a kit for their 6g Galant

I went around measuring other cars to se what kit could possibly fit on my car. Well, I measured a Nissan Sentra but the car is slimmer than a galant. Then I measured a 7g Galant which was rounder than my galant, but then I measured a 91 Honda Accord and the sides and back bumper should fit almost perfect. I Ordered an Accord kit for my '93 galant and it should be here by thursday. I'll have to have the front modified but i'll keep you guys updated, hopefully this works...wish me luck!
    Keep us informed!! This could turn out to be REALLY interesting...
    If it works for you, then it's gonna work for the rest uf us too right

JK
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

ConceptSleeper
    does it look like the front bumpr will need a lot of modification?

J apmetal
    If your donor-car is wider than your car, just get the front bumper to fit, it can be a bit hairy at first, but if you take your time it can look as good as standard - this is what I did for a front splitter for my '93 Lancer !

YankeeKid

VR4 vs GS

I have a 91 GS, with a 16 valve DOHC. As far as the body, how much difference is there between the VR4 and GS? The reason I'm asking, is I can't find a body kit for my GS, and I wanted to know if I could fit a VR4 kit onto my GS?

Rasko Da Gama

Re: VR4 vs GS

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeKid
    I have a 91 GS, with a 16 valve DOHC. As far as the body, how much difference is there between the VR4 and GS? The reason I'm asking, is I can't find a body kit for my GS, and I wanted to know if I could fit a VR4 kit onto my GS?
    Sure it will fit. It's the same chassis. The diference is in engine though... VR-4s have intercooled turbocharged DOHC engines with 195HP stock, but upgradable to heaven

PinayPimp
    It doesnt look like the front bumper will need that much modification, it lacks about 2-4 inches on the sides (the part that wraps around to the fender flare). But it doesnt seem like that much trouble. I'll probably put the side skirts on myself and the rear bumper and take my car to a body shop for the front bumper. A lot of people dont think I know what I'm doing because im a female but that only makes me more anxious to prove them wrong...cant wait :Fuckyou:

ConceptSleeper
    fuck the haters!!!

What kit did you get? Please post some pics afterword!!

A lot of people dont think I know what I'm doing because im a female but that only makes me more anxious to prove them wrong...cant wait :Fuckyou:
    yea. i can't think of anything that attracts me more than a pinay that drives a galant. prove them wrong, that car of urs is gonna end up almost as pretty as u.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Rasko Da Gama
    ...A lot of people dont think I know what I'm doing because im a female but that only makes me more anxious to prove them wrong...cant wait :Fuckyou:
    That's the word!!! Beat the bastards, beat them NOW!!!

ConceptSleeper
    whats a pinay?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast