The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need a new front bumper!

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Splendors42

I need a new front bumper!

I bought my 94 galant used and it seems the dealership had the bumper barely on there so that I (or anyone else interested) would not notice. After drove it home I noticed that the left side was slightly hanging down. It's missing a screw or something. So, I would like to find a new one. Not just a stock one, I want a bad ass one like some of you guys have. So, where is the best place to go? Any good websites?

MitsuMan
    WWW.Erebuni.Net......
    <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>CLICK THIS</span>

brandon
    Yep, that would be your only option. Peep the link below to see it on my car.

Perhaps SOMEDAY we will see a new kit... Denver, what the dilly yo?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yep, that would be your only option. Peep the link below to see it on my car.

Perhaps SOMEDAY we will see a new kit... Denver, what the dilly yo?</div>

I'm broke.......the prototype is made and I cant see it well the 7g lip kit is almost done tho

Splendors42
    Thanks guys. Now all I have to do is save some $!!

if u need a complete erebuni kit, i can get it for u for $900

Re: I need a new front bumper!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'>I bought my 94 galant used and it seems the dealership had the bumper barely on there so that I (or anyone else interested) would not notice. After Â*drove it home I noticed that the left side was slightly hanging down. It's missing Â*a screw or something. So, I would like to find a new one. Not just a stock one, I want a bad ass one like some of you guys have. So, where is the best place to go? Any good websites?</div>

how long ago is this...have u thought about jsut bringing it back to the dealer to see if they can fix it or just to shoot a screw into the bumper cover as a temporary fix.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Splendors42
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>if u need a complete erebuni kit, i can get it for u for $900</div>

How can you do that?

Splendors42
    [/quote]How long ago is this...have u thought about jsut bringing it back to the dealer to see if they can fix it or just to shoot a screw into the bumper cover as a temporary fix.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>

This was actually over a year ago...in Seattle too. I moved it to Arizona, so there is really no way to do that anymore. I really should've done it while I was still there, but I thought that after I signed the deal I didn't really have any rights anymore. I guess it's all just good motivation to actually do things with my car.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>if u need a complete erebuni kit, i can get it for u for $900</div>

How can you do that?</div>

one of my friends got an erebuni kit and he blew his engine, so he selling it for 900

MitsuMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NyGalant4G63T)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>if u need a complete erebuni kit, i can get it for u for $900</div>

one of my friends got an erebuni kit and he blew his engine, so he selling it for 900</div>

"friend" eh.....kinda sounds too familiar, its ok bro we know it was you,....jk...lol, how much is the prototype

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NyGalant4G63T)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Splendors42)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>if u need a complete erebuni kit, i can get it for u for $900</div>

one of my friends got an erebuni kit and he blew his engine, so he selling it for 900</div>

"friend" eh.....kinda sounds too familiar, its ok bro we know it was you,....jk...lol, how much is the prototype</div>

prototype was $500 for the bumper and $500 for the mold

G-Lant
    I had the same problem with my bumper. What I did is put a large washer
    on the hole where it is sagging at. The larger washer should help the scew hold the bumper better on that side. But if you got the cash(I don't) go for the kit!