The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Radiator Fan and A/C fan not working

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Radiator Fan and A/C fan not working

Both fans are not working, and the fuse is fine. Any ideas?
    Love,
    Matt

Isn't there a thermostat somewhere in the circuit that controls when the fans engage? Maybe they left something disconnected when they installed your blower.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

There is a control module that controls both fans, I think that went out. If anyone can get me one for cheap I would appreciate it.

The part is a small 3 inch by 3 inch box with some cooling fins on it.

Maybe Manybrews or delray mitsu can help.

Thanks.
    Love,
    Matt

:twisted: Tell me the parts.you need I get a good price at the dealer we have an account with them :twisted: it not the connector in the bottom of both fans make sure its connected see you at the tracks friday

I have the part at home, when i get home I'll post the part number. I know its made by denso, its just a fan switch box circuit thingy.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>its just a fan switch box circuit thingy.</div>

Hey watch it with those highly technical terms. We get confused easily. :laughing:
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

clone2020
    Most of the time, it's just a blown fuse.

Pull out every fuse from the fuse box near the driver side steering wheel and test/inspect everyone of them...

Then you have to check the "continuity" with a multi-meter on the Climate control unit, fuse box relays and the radiator fan.