The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Radio codes

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    jw55nets

Radio codes

I replaced my battery yesterday and I need a code to turn on my radio, anyone know it for the 2000 Galant.

you have to get the serial number off the top of the radio and call you local dealership...

if you have all the paperwork from when u first orignally got your car, you might want to look for a red and white card. it has the radio code there too. try that before you rip everything apart.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

and if you cant find the code, you'll have to GO to the dealership (any) with an ID and title of the car. they wont give it to you over the phone for security reasons.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

aeon
    i had to have my factory stereo put back in when i sent out my kenwood...
    never got the codes from the place i bought it from.

i started calling dealerships, and one gave it to me over the phone, just needed the VIN.

don't pay $70 to get the code...
    if nobody gives it to you, buy a new head unit.

peace,
    aeon :firedevil:

jw55nets

radio code

ok so I bought this car used and when I first got it, they gave me the card with the code.. stupid me, threw it out. So when I got my battery replaced yesterday, I called the used car lot where I bought it and they said they need that card or they have to take my whole radio out and reprogram it and everything. So I called Mitsubishi and they said it will be $88 to reprogram it.. I NEED MY RADIO BACK!!