The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitrious with a dash mounted devise to control the shot amou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    i don't care how many supras and skylines run 7 bottles, i'm talking about your setup. how can you control 2 bottles by an arming switch going into the brain? nothing is electric past the brain of your system. you can't tell the brain to take nitrous from one bottle and not the other, cuz they are connected. you have any pics of this insane, once in a lifetime setup?
    Im saying to take nitrous from bottle to another, im talking about switch back and forth, like an A & B control you use for a computer to use either your printer or scanner, thats what im talking about.. i did have pictures a while back when i firsted started it like almost 2 years ago, i had them taken By David Wong who use to do R&D for zex when they sponsored a show at Moroso Park.. but besides all that, hows your car coming along, been pretty curious on what you have done so far..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    was this your setup? cuz if this was your setup, its not possible.

i can't think of any other way to explain it. if there is 1 jet in your intake, thats the size shot your going to get. and as you can see....the bottle Tee's off....so how does it know how to take it from which bottle??? there is still only 1 input for nitrous in the brain......the size shot isn't determined till it gets to the intake....so how is it going to do that at the bottle??? this is nuts. anyway, i got my block back today. i'm waiting on valve springs and cam gears from vision. then the motor goes back together. ordered the SDS last week, so hopefully have that on by the end of the month or early july.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    now thats a mighty fine lookin drawing you did there guy.. Okay you got it just about right there guy.. Okay If you open up the computer on the box, the first things you will see are 4 green connectors 2 yellow and 1 white and i belive and redwhite stripped connector.. Okay, you take your second arming switch and solder the first 2 horizontal green wires a and the second vertical yellow connector.. these connectors control the bottle of which is hooked up to the system.. Arming switch number 1 activates the first bottle and so on.. it sounds crazy, but it works kinda, sometimes..lol. I gotta give you credit though, i like your persistance on this, much respect bro..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    well thanks, i would love to come to an understanding with you on this. but i don't see how a switch is going to arm different bottles. your not arming the bottle, your sending a signal to the brain letting it know its ready to use nitrous. and it doesn't matter what bottle is armed, they are still going through the same line into the brain, and going through the same jet. i just don't see how wiring 2 arming switches is going to enable you to control which bottle the nitrous is taken from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12