The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 30k maintenance time.. how much $$$ to pay?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    nrfx01

30k maintenance time.. how much $$$ to pay?

So i'm due for my 30k checkup.. Assuming i've been following the factory recommended maintenance schedule, and everything's gravy, how much should i expect to pay? or rather, how much have you guys had to fork over? I haven't dealt with my local dealer much since i bought by 8g used..

I guess i'm looking for something to gauge my dealer by.. make sure they're honest.

nrfx

Faction
    expect to pay a couple of fingers, a leg and possibly a arm.

my suggestion is to go to the dealer and see how much it costs and what is included in the service. many follow the manufacturer's manual some don't and most dealers do a mix between manufacturer and the dealer itself. i think a better way to guage how much to spend is to see what they're gonna do and report back to tgc.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Senior TGC Member
    Mine was just a little bit...200ish. No timing belt yet, so that's a load off. If you have the V6, no spark plugs either. Another load off. It's not too bad. You gotta flush the tranny and stuff this time. I think it's tranny, oil change, rotate tires, um...well those are the big ones I can remember.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison