The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wrong Rotors!?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    .AGENT.

Wrong Rotors!?

Okay... I received my Brembo rotors from Wood this week. When they went to install the rotors (After a 3 hour wait) they found that the new rotors are smaller than the stock rotors. Has anyone had this issue? I have a 2002 Galant LS 4 Cylinder. I hope they dont think that I'm paying for the shipping. :twisted: Wood said that there are two different sizes of rotor for the Galant LS 4 Cylinder... but when I spoke with Mitsubishi they basically told me he was nuts... can anyone shed light on this matter?

You must be the guy Wood was telling me about. I called the other day because my pads were not the right ones for my 02 Galant. He asked me if my rotors fit because he said there was someone that has an 02 and his rotors didn't fit.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

If I'm not mistaken, the 2002-2003 DE/ES 4cyl Galants have smaller rotors. The 2002-2003 LS 4cyl and all the V6 models have bigger rotors. So, I'm assuming you got the DE/ES 4cyl rotors.

.AGENT.

Thanks Danger, I'll give him a call on Monday and order the V6 Rotors... hopefully this time I take a day off of work and wait three hours for them to get my car up on the rack I'll actually come home with the rotors I paid for.