The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Window and Light Mods

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    BuZZeDCooKieS

Window and Light Mods

Are there any available window mods that could make our auto windows like luxury car windows (auto up and down for all four), or anything to make them automatically go up or down when u start or turn off ur car

Also is there any mods that allow me to have my lights on whenevr the car is on (daytime running lights)

Thanks in Advance

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

Re: Window and Light Mods

The automatic window thing is nice, i've seen it on BMWs and VWs
    -Pedro

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i want all my windows to go down w/ a remote like on teh hondas, but i want em to be able to go up too(hondas dont do that). my dads 2k3 accord has auto windows down and is sweet
    7g for life!

KNJGalant2002
    HI,

You could also get a Clifford Alarm and a window module. I have it as soon as I press lock on my alarm the windows roll up if they were down. But they don't go down. I don't if that's something you want.

Kristy

JADIEN
    When I got my alarm I was supposed to get all four up/down. But, unfortunately, for some reason, the guy said our cars were wierd and needed more "thingymabobs" to get all four to work. So I had the choice of having all four down only or two up/down. I chose to have the fronts up/down. So I can use my remote to roll my windows down (using th AUX button) and up (using the ARM button). Anyway hope that helped.