The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: performance for 500

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    leadfoot

performance for 500

what kind of performance mods can i get with 500 dollars other than header, intake and exhuast?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar

Re: performance for 500

Quote Originally Posted by leadfoot
    what kind of performance mods can i get with 500 dollars other than header, intake and exhuast?
    nitrous oxide, www.zex.com..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    a drop gives you better handling which is improved performance.
    -Pedro

leadfoot
    500 including all the bottles openers and installation? and what size shot would you reccomend on a stock motor.

TWISTED II
    it'll be 500 for the basic system. all the bottles? lol, how many do you plan on using? normal price for a ZEX bottle is about 200-300 bucks. bottle opener run about the same.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>it'll be 500 for the basic system. Â*all the bottles? lol, how many do you plan on using? Â*normal price for a ZEX bottle is about 200-300 bucks. Â*bottle opener run about the same.</div>

Dont forget your purge valve..yea how many bottles are you thinkin of running? lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThaTwistedGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>it'll be 500 for the basic system. Â*all the bottles? lol, how many do you plan on using? Â*normal price for a ZEX bottle is about 200-300 bucks. Â*bottle opener run about the same.</div>

Dont forget your purge valve..yea how many bottles are you thinkin of running? lol</div>

oh yeah, purge will run ya about 150. haha, dude has like 8 bottles in his trunk, haha

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaTwistedGTZ
    it'll be 500 for the basic system. all the bottles? lol, how many do you plan on using? normal price for a ZEX bottle is about 200-300 bucks. bottle opener run about the same.
    Dont forget your purge valve..yea how many bottles are you thinkin of running? lol
    oh yeah, purge will run ya about 150. haha, dude has like 8 bottles in his trunk, haha

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    500 will just get you the kit, no installation. for 500, u can buy a potato gun, and still have $$$ left over, and shoot all the other cars that race you so you'll always win. hey, as long as its a win, right?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

leadfoot
    how safe is this kit. all i have is a ghetto intake with k and n filter. ive got around 650 in cash. i hope that''s enough for all the parts, but i can come up with the install money.

Senior TGC Member
    That's probably enough to get you started.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

leadfoot
    im going to order the amss header, after that im getting a full exhaust but i will need find a muffler thats 3 inch. then i will get a ripp supercharger i hope they will still be on sale in august. i was thinking of getting the nos but if i dont get my s/c then i will never get it and settle for the nos.

Dont you ask the same question like every 7 weeks?

leadfoot
    no :?

ewgiii
    So you want a nice addition to your ride, eh?? Here's what you do.

Step one: Put the $500 in your pocket
    Step two: Get in your car.
    Step three: Drive to the hypest place around(for info on hypest see dopest)
    Step four: Walk in, flash around the cash, find a gold digger, buy her drinks(meaning get her drunk), convince her to go outside with you and get inside your galant(once you have convinced her drunk ass that it is a lambo and that the shiney spinning things she sees are spinning wheels and not your headlights), and vwalah!!! There you have it!!!

The best bang for your buck, the best mod you can do to your car with $500! A sexxy drunk 20-something year old, who only wants you to show her a good time, sitting right in your galant!!!... <---That's what i call performance:twisted: :!: :!: :!:

If you have any problems with this, please see Maz's signature.

but to be serious? Get some t.v.'s and pimp it!

leadfoot
    i was seriously going to get tv's my freind if geting screens in his maxima but im not going to go though with it i was my galant to go fast and first come first.

gost2002es
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>500 will just get you the kit, no installation. for 500, u can buy a potato gun, and still have $$$ left over, and shoot all the other cars that race you so you'll always win. hey, as long as its a win, right?</div>

I love potato guns. :explode:

ewgiii
    could someone explain what a potatoe gun is?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>could someone explain what a potatoe gun is?</div> ask your science teacher....:laughing: It's basically a tube and a compressed substance that can fire a potato about 100 yards at high velocity. Go to Google and search for "potato gun" I think you'll find plans there.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

ewgiii
    oh hell, nevermind. I was thinking it was a real f'in gun!!! i'll go hide under a rock now... thanks fish :oops: :oops: :oops: