The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: suicide doors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 30
    matrix8228

suicide doors

My next project will probably be to make the back doors open suicide style. What do you guys think? Will it look messed up? I got some guy that will do it cheap thats why im considering it.

umm i like that mod cause its Original,, no one has ever done it.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say go for it, im curious to see what it would look like..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

go for it I myself is wondering what it will look like in an 8G.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

gost2002es
    i dunno about susicde dorrs for 4 doors. maybe if we had coupes

matrix8228
    well its not for all 4 doors. I just want to get it for the back 2.

Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    it has been done a few times that i've seen on the 7G and i believe there is also an 8G out there w/ it done. it's cool looking but makes it so that your rear passengers can't get in the car at the same time as the front riders; they gotta take turns.

SilverKnight
    reelax you beat me to the punch i was about to say that but i couldnt remember if i saw it on a 7g or 8g.

TGC Regular
    Matrix, I say go for it man. I've seen it done on a 7G, but not on an 8G yet, even though I've heard that there is one out there. And when you say you know some guys that will do it "cheap", how much would that be? I've been thinking about this too. Since I live in the SC/GA area I could consider driving to FL to have something like that done too.

matrix8228
    He is going to charge me $400 to have it done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix8228
    damn! that is cheap. definatly get it done.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    damn! that is cheap. definatly get it done.
    DO IT,DO IT, DO IT........peer pressure.... :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously,,$400....I'd jump on that. Is he touching up the paint too for that price????

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by K h O p A r I
    your rear passengers can't get in the car at the same time as the front riders; they gotta take turns.
    ayo,...thats not cool, how you gon do the getaway and have your peeps taking turns getting in? "you go, no you go. oh no, you go first I insist. oh well, I couldnt, you go first, be my guest." :laughing: :laughing: that would be funny shit. and that would prolly be the only reason for me not getting it...and the money too. I NEED RIMS!!!

...U N D E A D...

Dilemma
    For 400...Thats a DEAL! GO GO GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by balln8g

DO IT,DO IT, DO IT........peer pressure.... :twisted: :twisted:
    like he said DO IT DO IT!! peer pressure
    Diego

matrix8228
    yeah i think you guys convinced me. The only thing is it doesnt cover the paint but whatever that shouldnt be much considering its only for 2 doors. If you have any pictures of a galant or any car with doors like that can you post them. THanks guys.

yeah i think you guys convinced me. The only thing is it doesnt cover the paint but whatever that shouldnt be much considering its only for 2 doors. If you have any pictures of a galant or any car with doors like that can you post them. THanks guys.
    i dunno if people will post any but just go on ebay and u find a lot of pics of cars with doors done like that!
    Diego

Experienced TGC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...page_id=208369

This might give you an idea.</div>

thats shiii looks hot,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm i like that mod cause its Original,, no one has ever done it.</div>
    your rear passengers can't get in the car at the same time as the front riders; they gotta take turns.</div>

ayo,...thats not cool, how you gon do the getaway and have your peeps taking turns getting in? "you go, no you go. oh no, you go first I insist. oh well, I couldnt, you go first, be my guest." :laughing: :laughing: that would be funny shit. and that would prolly be the only reason for me not getting it...and the money too. I NEED RIMS!!!</div>

Why does this remind me of a cartoon with those two chipmunks??? :laughing:
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast