The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitrous Mods

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    EsRacer

Nitrous Mods

I was just wonderin if I did happen to get NOS, what kind of mods will I need for install? Any part swaps at the same time? Thanx People, I know I can rely on my buds at TGC 8)

you can install nos on a car that is stock if you want. but i'd at least get the simple i&e mods first

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Get the zex kit, its plug and play and you dont need any mods.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

CRH-1
    How big of a shot do you plan on using?

Rule of thumb says don't exceed one half of your car's horsepower. Common sense says go lower than that unless you want to shorten the life of your engine.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

EsRacer
    I was just wondering what the mods would've been if I did get it soon. Im definately thinking on gettin it though and doin a little research before hand, imma speed freak , but how big of a shot should I go with? Im cautious about that shit too, I don't wanna kill my engine for this.

CRH-1
    It you want to be safe go with the ZEX nitrous kit. Its known as a SMART nitrous kit. I know for a fact you can shoot a 65 shot and be fine without any mods but an Intake. If you feel the need to be extra safe get a FPR and an Intank fuel pump.