The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sucessful m3 mirror conversion **updated w/ pics**

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 59
    gost2002es

sucessful m3 mirror conversion **updated w/ pics**

yay! i have just successfully converted my mirrors to m3 mirrors. no body shop no directions. just went outside and did it. the only thing now is i hafta figure out how to wire the power mirrors. trial and error, here i come

good job,, when ever u get chance plz post some pic,, of it,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

gost2002es
    definitley. it was way easier then i thought too.

Off of what car did you get the mirrors??
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Tiptronic
    and dont forget the tutorial. good job. cant wait to see pics

good job man! good luck hokoing up the power mirrors... cant wait to see the pics
    Diego

gost2002es
    94-97 accord. i still hafta install the passenger side mirror and i was gonna do it today but its raining. so ill hafta wait. but i will take pics and stuff when i do the other one. thanks yuu guys for your support

good luck.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Thats awesome, I might have to look into that. Great Job!
    Love,
    Matt

Mgalant99
    Can't wait for the pictures!!!

chibisak
    nicely done , cant wait for pics and tutorial

Hoopcrazyt8
    how did they fit do they fit perfeact on there or need to be cut or do anything on it ?

gost2002es
    all you hafta do is drill three new holes for the mirror. when i install the other one ill take pics. its just that ive been working alot and it has been raining alot and i cant seem to get to it till this friday.

Black Magic
    where did you get your mirrors

gost2002es
    ebay, do a serch for honda accord 94-97 m3 mirrors

still waiting for pics and diy instructions
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

still waiting........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ .............still waiting...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ .....zzzzzzzzzzz
    its not how low you are, its how low can you get. check out my cars at www.cardomain.com/id/lx4life

gost2002es
    i put it on today, i just hafta finish off the roll of film and develop the pictures. i don't know about them though. they look good and everything i just dont know if i am going to be able to get used to the smallness of the mirror.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>i put it on today, i just hafta finish off the roll of film and develop the pictures. i don't know about them though. they look good and everything i just dont know if i am going to be able to get used to the smallness of the mirror.</div>

You will get used to it, how does it fit?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

gost2002es
    fits pretty good, just need to drill new holes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast