gost2002es
    mdms101 <-pw, i dont know hwo to remove it so here you go

gost2002es

Tiptronic
    here you go. hope these work

gost2002es
    yay! thanks anthony

gost2002es
    what does everyone think? personally i like stock mirrors better.

looks good. i'd keep it

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

nrgizeman
    it sure looks custom. however i dont like the uneven fit. looks too getto for me.

gost2002es
    that's why i want to go back, i don't like the "factory" look. you know how it's smooth and shit.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks good. i'd keep it</div>
    thanks man::thumbsup::

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>that's why i want to go back, i don't like the "factory" look. you know how it's smooth and shit.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks good. i'd keep it</div>
    thanks man::thumbsup::</div>

couldn't u just modify the base, like shave or cut it down so it sits flush?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

gost2002es
    Nah, cause if i sanded the top part down it wouldnt be straight from the bottom and probably look silly.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I say leave them, i like they way they look, even if they are kinda uneven and it doesnt look that bad anywayz..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I say keep em too
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

J
    why can't you move them a bit further back. then it will sit in, and you can deal with the gap probably easier than shaving down the ridge.

Shit looks hot man.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

VINDAGIN
    i dont know what the hell you did to get them to fit like that. mine fit perfectly after drilling three new holes. heres what i did. first after removing the stock mirror i lined up the honda bracket with the gasket and saw where i had to cut the gasket to make it sit properly the way i wanted it to, then i took the honda bracket and matched it up with the gasket being the gasket is sized and fitted correctly already to make sure i cut correctly, took the bracket and drilled three piolit holes through the bracket where the screws would go, stright through, so now i have a guide for my new holes to drill in the frame. i then set the bracket properly against the door and drilled through the holes the i made
    in the front of the bracket stright through the screw holes stright through the frame(i used a 1/8? or a 1/4? bit i dont remember exactly try 1/8 first) now i have three new holes in the frame for the bracket. screwed the bracket to the miorror screwed the full set up to the frame and the mirror was on. now for the screw cover on the inside of the door i had to put 2 small screws stright through at the top and the bottom to hold it on cuz the existing hole that were there are in the way on the new screws and thats it put the cover on and ur done......the wireing i have yet to figure out...i have non powered with blue l.e.d. turn signal 3 wires blue black and white....... i hope this helps atleast 1 person because i have just realized im late for work ...........damm lol

VINDAGIN
    no reply............some body ...............anybody.............what s going on any one have any up dates

Quote Originally Posted by VINDAGIN
    no reply............some body ...............anybody.............what s going on any one have any up dates
    I am interested too!

Did anyone else try... or did the member fix his?

Censee
    i say keep em man...its not a big deal,,,,they look fine to me...remember they dont make it for our cars so its not gonna fit 100% perfect.....i have aftermarket mirrors from a 95 accord too,and i ran into the same problem as u,,maybe its cuz the accord swerves out at the top...mine are bomex mirrors but they are for the same car as ures 94-97 accord but i dont think its a big deal..keep em your M3 mirrors they look tight...take a look and see what im talking about the top swerving out.. http://community.webshots.com/photo/727740.../88907308cYxKik

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Hey Cali, can you hook us up on the wiring deal??? Im getting mine in about 2 weeks or so. I would like to know whats up. oh yeah, gost, keep them

...U N D E A D...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123