The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $5 Body Kits

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    ewgiii

$5 Body Kits

Info at
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14517

Mods, please dont lock this up, i think this is a great way for us members with limited cash flows to own a kit. Please!!!

http://www.paautoracing.com/free_body_kit.htm

UPDATE!!! I RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM THEM TODAY!!! I THINK THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!
    To: [email protected] +save address

Subject: Re: Notification of Payment Received
    Date: 06/12/2003 1:55 am

We have revised the "Free Body Kit" drawing to be $5 per chance instead of $1. This doesn't change anything for you, but we just wanted to let you know.

All this means is that:

- we are only requiring 200 entries now instead of 1,000 (so that the drawing can be held sooner/more often).
    - your odds have gotten better or stayed the same, but have not decreased.
    - If you sent less than $5, you are still granted 1 entry and your odds just got 2-5 times better (from 1/1000 to 1/200).
    - If you sent $5, you are still at 1 entry and your odds are the same (1/200).
    - If you sent $10 or $20, your # of entries has been divided by 5, but your odds remain the same (1/100 or 1/50)

We have also added a "Contestant List" so that you can view your name/odds on our website as well as your "competition's". Please visit the link below and then look for the "Contestant List" link. Feel free to submit more entries as now the odds are 1 in 200 per chance instead of 1 in 1000. Also, please e-mail your friends so that we may have more drawings/winners more often.

http://www.paautoracing.com/free_body_kit.htm

Thank You!

Dave
    [email protected]
    www.paAutoRacing.com
    COME ON GUYS!!!! LETS GET SOMEONE ON TGC WINNING THIS!!!

ewgiii
    everyone here's your chance!!!

Jeff
    i like taking chances...so i'm in on this...hell, its only 5 bucks. why not.

ewgiii
    good job jeff, i see you entered 3 times. Come every one! Who Else!?

you know if you guys wanted, and there was enought interest, I would be willing to setup something just like this for the initial v kit, or a different kit which I was working on getting for a GB anyways. It would gauruntee that a TGC member won also. Because with that other "drawing", couldnt they just enter themselves, or a fake name in and make that the winner? If I set this up it, a member of TGC would win. Anyways, if there is any interested, let me know, thanks.

ewgiii
    hell, sounds good to me spy. i'm interested alread.
    Up to 22 entries! Only 178 to go!

i will only start this if I can get enough interest for 1 product. If you can find something that a ton of people want, and are willing to buy "raffle" tickets for, I will start something like this.

TurboGalant98

32 entries, 168 to go:-)

hey ewgiii

thanks for this post. i havent been to that site in a long time. a guy i know got a body kit from them and seemed pretty pleased with their service/product, and the body kit did come out nice when finished (even if it is a mustang), so im willing to give this a shot (or 4).

but thanks again. i kept an eye on it for a few days before entering, and you could see it evolve, lol. looks like this is their first one and they are feeling it out. i got 4 entries and it says my odds are 1/50! i am excited.

come on guys! enter and help pay for my body kit ;-) Im getting that "shogun" one if i win.

it's so hard not to send another $20 and cut my odds in half again. someone discourage me not to! lol

thanks ewgiii.

ewgiii
    DO IT!!! DO IT!!! LOL I know i'm already getting a USDM Spec kit from erac1ng.com for only $550 in the group buy at http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14567 , but if i win, i'm gonna sell the kit to someone here on tgc at a really cheap price and help pay for my other kit!! Heck, i might sell the how 2-3 peice kit for $300.