The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: many body kit questions

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

many body kit questions

ok here's the thing, i wanna get a kit, i don' t know what i'ts called because it's called many different things, i've seen it called poison, intial v, and shogun style 113. anyway i'm sure you know which kit i'm talking about, i just need to know which sites are reliable that i can buy their kits from. how's the quality of the kits, and which places i could by a kit from that is still pretty cheap and i will be able to recieve it within a week or so, cause i sorta need it in a hurry, please just give me the web sites or where you think it would be best for me to buy it from.

www.erebuni.net is the one ive seen many people use! we need someone with the body ktit o hook u up... pm Cali and ask him where he got his!
    Diego

www.erebuni.net is the one ive seen many people use! we need someone with the body ktit o hook u up... pm Cali and ask him where he got his!
    Diego

x3m
    the kit won't fit really good coz those kits are made for japanese spec galant. u need to modify the kit to fit it really good.

tribal
    I got mine off ebay. Half the price of the MSRP on Erebuni. So you might wanna check that out. Im going to start installing it myself (with someone else) this weekend. I doubt i'll be able to provide a tutorial, but i'll be glad to show some pics and experiences with you after I start/finsh

ewgiii
    why don't you get one for $550 that will need no modification? sounds like a good idea to me. That's what i'm doin... join the group buy!
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14567

Mgalant99
    I got the shogun kit from erebuni, but I ordered it through Wicked Bodies in New Jersey. www.wickedbodies.net I believe is the website. You are looking at about $1000 plus shipping, and a huge migraine, because the kit does not fit perfectly and has to be modded, along with your car. (I.E. I had to cut parts of my headlights, etc, to get the kit to fit).