The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: body kit and jdm head lights for 91

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    91GALANTDRIVER

body kit and jdm head lights for 91

I'm Trying to find were i can by A body kit and JDM head lights for a 91. an internet site would be most helpful. Thanx and Have a Blessed day

Faction
    umm you in the wrong area of the forums! for 91 galants you suppose to go to 6g or olderrrrrrr

TGC Regular
    there are too many body kit posts already. just take a peek in the 6g cutomization and you will see many.

as for jdm headlights im not sure.

Galant GK1

ken inn
    jdm headlites are going to be hard to find, hard to wire up, and will appear like bright lites to oncoming drivers. you should look at the 93 headlites, if you want that ricer look. i put 85/100 bulbs in my car, and the lites are PLENTY bright. also, if you rewire the headlites and use a bf relay, they will get a lot brighter.

91GALANTDRIVER

Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by ken inn
    jdm headlites are going to be hard to find, hard to wire up, and will appear like bright lites to oncoming drivers. you should look at the 93 headlites, if you want that ricer look. i put 85/100 bulbs in my car, and the lites are PLENTY bright. also, if you rewire the headlites and use a bf relay, they will get a lot brighter.

ConceptSleeper
    ^^^^^

92mpi
    I think the wiring of the JDM Headlights are different from what you have. They use H4 halogen for the outer lenses and has both low and high beam. The inner lenses only have hi beam and I think it uses H3 halogens. The assembly also is more focused on the left, being a right hand drive country. I got one, and its very difficult to focus to the right so that i can see the sidewalk.