The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6g clear corners on ebay

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

6g clear corners on ebay

Rasko Da Gama
    Nice find buddy!
    I already got a pair, I thin they look the same...

Camon 6-G'ers, GO AND GRAB THEM!!!!!

J apmetal
    I want some of these, but My local dealer can't source me them without a VR-4 chassis number to reference the part number

Anyone happen to know what the part numbers are, or fancy 'lending' me their Chassis No ? :idea:

Rasko Da Gama
    I think I have part numbers... They were written on the box when I got them... I'll check it out and tell you later...

J apmetal
    Thanks; the part numbers should be on the box somewhere !

If not, they'll also be on your invoice/receipt for the parts too [assuming u bought them from MMC & not off Ebay or similar]

Rasko Da Gama
    I didn't bought them from MMC. I found them on www.galantvr4.org... from some guy from Canada. they were 70 bucks, but the shipping to Europe was 40 bucks, so 110 bucks shipped!

Anyway, I checked the boxes where I got them in. As far as I can get it, I don't think they are MMC original parts... There are the same numbers for both, except that on one it's checked "left" and on the other "right".
    On the box I can see:
    LUCID
    Galant '91
    Corner LAMP
    214-1524-U

made in taiwan

That's it... I hope these numbers helpd you. But you can check on thet link I gave you, there are often some for sale. Any 6G galant corners will fit your car, it's just the colour which is diferent... You can also try on:
    www.dsmtrader.com

Wish you luck finding a set, I was looking for my corners for over a year!

Rasko Da Gama
    Hey... there are few pairs for sail here: Go check it out:

http://www.galantvr4.org/ubb/ultimatebb.ph...ic;f=1;t=001542<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'></div>