The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HELP = My Headlights stoped working

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

HELP = My Headlights stoped working

Hi:

I have abig problem. This morning I drove my car and the Headlights worked. Stoped to put gas turn them on and only the running lights work. No High or low just running lights. Iam checking all the fuses and cables so far so good. I hope is not the switch. If is the switch can I rig it for now. I have to go out tonight to south jersey and newark.

Thanks

IllestGalant
    check the bulbs

Check the fuses that control the headlights.
    Love,
    Matt

HI:

I checked all the fuses, I found the fuse marked "Horn" blown. ????.
    Replaced it and lights are working. Still having some lights inside the car and truck that dont want to work. Im still looking. I was able to drive last night with no problem.

Will post as thing develop.

my interior lights stopped working before and i found that the fuse marked tails (under the hood) was blown and now they all work fine :-D

Ok: Cheked all the fuses, now I have the trunk light and one of the front side lights out. The bulbs are ok. Still looking.

HI: Is nice to be able to post again I was begining to have witdrawal sindrome.

Ok. I found the problem. The 95 have 2 horns one in each side behind the lights. the one by the driver side have corroded terminals, so now with these rains, guess they finally shorted out. I pulled the cable and the whole connector came loose.

This is what caused the problem.

ur lights stopped working cuz of ur horn?