The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Floor Mats

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    spdrcr5

Floor Mats

I bought my Galant used, and it didn't come with floor mats. I want floor mats with the Mitsubishi logo on them somewhere, does anyone know if these are made?

8ggalant
    fuck is up with that...i got my g with no mats either :evil: ...well i dunno about the mitsu symbol..but u can usually find factory ones on ebay

silvergalantguy
    hey what the fuck is up with that i didnt get mats either when i got mine either :evil: its a conspiracy between sleazy used car dealers to keep the g-ride down, probably :monkeypiss: honda owners

jeagles51
    Same here guys no f****** car mats!!

Contact Del Ray mitsu, I dont have the info but you could do a search on them. Keith is usually good about getting us good prices.
    Love,
    Matt

whoo hoo, mine came with floor mats, they dont have a mitsulogo on them but the 2 front ones say Galant on it

brandon
    No floor mats on mine either... seems re-sold Galants almost never have em...

Still pondering over what to do about mine...

Jaxus
    I got a 97 ES, I got front mats, they look stupid in my opinion, just go buy some different ones, heh. Hell, if you got a good woman, have her make you some. =p