The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dual Fan Questions

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Livn2sk8

Dual Fan Questions

Ok, so I don't use my A/C, unless i'm on the freeway/highway, and when I'm around town, or racing, it would be nice to be able to flip a switch and have my fans turn on, rather than wait for my car to heat up. I have looked at the wiring, and rather and going by trial and error, would like know if anyone knows the wiring of my 94 GS fans.

There are two sets of blue & black wires coming off of my driver side fan, and I don't know which ones to splice into, to run my switch, I'd rather cut the correct ones from the start than have to patch up some ignorant work....

im not sure what you hope to gain by this.
    the reason that the fans are automatically controlled is so they DONT run when unneeded, which will cause excess noise, wear, and amperage draw on the system (thereby actually using horsepower, albiet maybe one or 2).

why on earth would you wish to manually turn on a fan, when the car does all that for you automatically?

yea there really isnt a need to turn it on and off with a switch, you can actually burn out the fan if you leave it on long enough, kuz its ment to turn on only when the engine is hot and stuff...just leave it alone and try something else to increase hp if thats what your trying to do... just my thought though...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???