The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bumped into a curb yesterday...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    brandon

Bumped into a curb yesterday...

And dammit am I pissed...

Scraped up the front of the new bumper a little and the pressure caused some cracking in a couple places.

F U C K!

MitsuMan
    im sure its fixable, make sure u fix it now so it wont lead to bigger problems later, BTW, how much did u pay to get your kit painted

brandon
    Yeah there's a scrape on the front and a really fine-line crack about 2 inches long across the bottom piece right where it goes up to the top piece on the left hand side... then the pressure caused a couple cracks back toward the mesh grill... poked a small hole through part of the grill on the bottom left part, and there's two little chunks missing right near the grill on the bottom piece. SO PISSED.

It cost me $300 to get the whole thing painted... my neighbor did it for me and it came out alright... nothing spectacular but not a shitty job either.

delo
    Oh so thats your ride i saw in someone's sig. It looks HOT. Especially the rims being white and the car shiny black.. Sorry to hear about the kit being banged up. Hope it don't cost to much to get it fixed. Keep up the good work on the car. BTW. can u post some more pics of your ride.

brandon
    Hey, thanks for the compliment, much appreciated...

I have to take more pics... the only two I have are from that meet, one being the one in my sig.

Once this rain in CT heads out and I stop being lazy I'll try and take some more pics...

I'm hesitant though w/o having the sideskirts on yet... and now with the slight cracks in the front bumper.

We'll see...

GalantLadie
    sorry to hear about ur car, its ashame when a great looking car gets damnaged.

BlackBeauty

Oh, I feel your pain!

Sorry to hear 'bout that!

Similar thing happened to me about 2 1/2 weeks ago, just after I got back to Oz from Europe...I clipped a curb on a tight corner in a car park and scratched (more like gouged!) one of my nice new mags at the rear