The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTZ SIDES ON A NON GTZ

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    JSTATL

GTZ SIDES ON A NON GTZ

Is it possible to put the GTZ side moldings on a non GTZ Galant and if so how hard would it be?

i think its just molded on like a sideskirt....
    Diego

I think it's easier than that. I think it's just clipped into the body and held on with 3M tape. It should be a no brainer, as all the body styles are exactly the same. You'll need to take the old trim off and this should just replace it.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TWISTED II
    you would hafta drill holes in your doors and stuff. i've had my molding off before, and there are holes not just in the spot where the lower model molding is. if you wanted, i'm sure you could take off your molding, get the GTZ molding, and cut off all the clips and use some real strong apoxy to hold them on. that might work.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..</div>

Yea Shane, then you can buy a fake GTZ badge, and we'll just start callin you Sobe!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

J/K, bro.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..</div>

Yea Shane, then you can buy a fake GTZ badge, and we'll just start callin you Sobe!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

J/K, bro.</div>

HAHAHAHA....I already got a fake GTZ badge, took it off this guyz car i beat..lol.. wonder whatever happened to him..hummmm
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TWISTED II
    haha, nice. that reminds me of my buddy with a v6 firebird, with the trans am tail light swap. he cathes a lotta shit for that, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    and we'll just start callin you Sobe!!</div>

PLease don't start that up again. it's been pretty peaceful since he left.

Gonna sell the car, Gonna keep the car, gonna get this, I'm sellin that. I didn't get teh money so I'm not sending you shit. The list goes on and on.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

JSTATL

GTZ Side Skirts

Thanks for the input.

I am searching for some GTZ side skirts as we speak. do any of you have any ideas on were i can obtain some, besides the dealer.