The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SDS Dyno Numbers for V6 Galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedGTZ
    well you beat me.....i really need that rpm fix and a tune. i wonder what the problem is with the belt. i never threw a belt in 7 months.

i still havent had my car dynoed since i had my engine built and with the new 310cc injectors

i am really curious about what they would be now......hhhhmmmmm

maybe i should awake Sasha and get her dynoed again.
    Man do you know the potential of your motor, my car got dyno 2 a month just for maintance and you havent dynoed since you had the motor built.. shit i blew mine up on saturday, i might as well buy yours since you got it there collecting dust... You should be able to pull at least 300whp from it and 210ft-lbs of torque..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

escoson
    268 whp is stock rite?

what ampunt of boost are you running. im blind so i didnt see it anywhere

:this is my 500th post!:

UncleMeat
    that torque figure doesnt make sense...

do you have a print out of the dyno graph?

it just varies on the set up. My car right now has more torque than HP
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

UncleMeat
    what do you have done to your car laz, for his setup, it doesnt make sense that hes making so much hp and so little torque, id like to see the dyno graph print out, somethings not right

mine is all motor. It was set up with header and everything. Putting down Whopping MaxPower or 109whp with an astonishing 130 lbs of torque. Won't be boosting til later this year
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

RIPPMODS
    Vegas Matt's car will see more power after he puts some real time driving time into it, the more miles you put on the more power you make, if he was tuned rich, it will rob from the torque.

Typically, the auto cars have consistently produced 260whp and 247lb/ft of torque. Those cars had AMSS headers, and a cat back exhaust system, and of coarse our SDS.

I suspect a tune that is a bit out of spec, these cars are very finicky, and their adaptive technology will cancel out your tune if you are to fare out of the spectrum.

If Matt needs, I can provide tuning numbers that are more up to date with our data logging.

Rippmods

UncleMeat
    it just seems like a big difference in torque

180-240?

bumboy

'sup mat

hey dude whats up this is Hyrum you loven the new found power who did you get your supercharger from? later...

The Galant has been running like shit in 115 degree weather, I do not drive her after noon cuz she get HOOOOOOOOOOT.

Where are we with the FMIC?

Whats going on Hyrum..where you been hiding?
    Love,
    Matt

nice numbers matt ... why doesnt anybody answer this question... what do u mean my tunning ur car and how do u do it?** been trying to get an answer for half a year... :x
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You have to tune the AFR so it adjusts the amount of fuel going to the engine at different RPM points. I believe the HKS AFR has 11 tuning points within the RPM spectrum.
    Love,
    Matt

UncleMeat
    Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    nice numbers matt ... why doesnt anybody answer this question... what do u mean my tunning ur car and how do u do it?** been trying to get an answer for half a year... :x

whoa...

ohh ic... soo to do it i need an AFR then...icic thanks...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>The Galant has been running like shit in 115 degree weather, I do not drive her after noon cuz she get HOOOOOOOOOOT. Â*

Where are we with the FMIC?

Whats going on Hyrum..where you been hiding?</div>

Matt are you keeping our front bumper or you gonna get a new one?
    What do Rippmods use for FMIC n eways & did you find out what's the best core size for our kit???
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

Alister_McRae
    Those are some impressive numbers.

SuperchargedGTZ
    Matt,

I ran my car this past Saturday all day long in some Hot weather and no problems here. What are your intake Temps that you are seeing with the OBD II? If you didnt upgrade the scanner, you should. It is a very helpful bit of info.

I am going to bring the car back to RIPP and have Ross tune the car and through the different pulley system on, now that I have a built engine.

I dont have that info, but when I ran it it was 122 degrees outside. Even the tranny temp was getting up there and I am running the trans cooler.

I love driving the Galant in the morning cuz it drives so smooth.
    Love,
    Matt

UncleMeat
    what radiator do you have

get a fluidyne with 2 pusher fans wired to come on and stay on whenever the key is turned, your temps will go down

:cry: bump
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12