The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTZ-N-V-6

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    9BLACKSTALLION9

GTZ-N-V-6

<span style='color:red'>WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE B/W A REGULAR V-6 AND THE GTZ V-6 SUPERCHARGERS??? </span>

Well I don't want to sound like a smart ass or any thing but.....a regular V6 and a GTZ are the same engines......now if you add a supercharger then that would be the difference.

Example: My ES V6 has everything a GTZ has but the leather seats and spoiler...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Well I don't want to sound like a smart ass or any thing but.....a regular V6 and a GTZ are the same engines......now if you add a supercharger then that would be the difference.

Example: My ES V6 has everything a GTZ has but the leather seats and spoiler...
    Don't forget the trunk garnish is color matched on GTZ, the suspension is slightly different and the front grill is color matched as well. Not that these are major differences or anything.

leadfoot
    i think the rims are different as well

Gilhuly
    As I recall the suspension is lower and firmer, the control arms are aluminum, the tranny has traction control. Engine is exactly the same.

TWISTED II
    i dunno if the other V6 comes with white face gauges....can't remember

The ripp supercharger kit will fit the GTZ and non GTZ engines because they are the same.
    Love,
    Matt

Censee
    same thing,,,just some thousand dollars ..lol i dunno why but factory ,leather,gauges and spoiler werent worth all those thousands they asked more for,,,,,,,from a gtz to a regular es v6

Supernova
    Don't froget the lower trim on the sides. The GTZ's buldge out.

Experienced TGC Member
    I think a lot of place specify GTZ because that is the only model that came out with ONLY V6. The ES model had the option of V6. This way people can be sure.