The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: INTERCOOLER

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    9BLACKSTALLION9

INTERCOOLER

WHERE DID YOU ALL GET THE INTERCOOLER, AND FOR HOW MUCH???

EBAY is probably gonna be your best bet. if not there try groupbuycenter.com
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I work for a shop so i get my stuff wholesale, i would sell you mine but it turn to shit after i blew my motor over the weekend.. But Spearco makes really bad ass intercoolers though..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

9BLACKSTALLION9

intercooler

whats teh price for it and or the website i can get the intercooler from,
    HEADACHE????

Re: intercooler

Quote Originally Posted by 9BLACKSTALLION9
    whats teh price for it and or the website i can get the intercooler from,
    HEADACHE????
    http://www.racetep.com these guyz have the best stuff from turbonetics and spearco, try them out, I have personall, gotten some stuff from them as well as other boyz in my crew.. hope this helps you out..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

get an Apex GTR core. 24x10.8x3 its around $599 endtanks are bout $39 a piece...not bad

AAA Muffler in Vegas....Best in town!
    Love,
    Matt

UncleMeat
    Shane, ill buy your old intercooler damaged

matt, in your sig, take the ".orig.jpg" off of "http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pd5668f503fabed806685a96c9d0de027/fbd417d1.jpg.orig.jpg" so your pic will work

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UncleMeat)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shane, ill buy your old intercooler damaged

matt, in your sig, take the ".orig.jpg" off of "http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pd5668f503fabed806685a96c9d0de027/fbd417d1.jpg.orig.jpg" so your pic will work</div>

nah bro, i can't sell you the intercooler in this shape, is way to damamged.. I wouldnt even sell it to a honda guy, well maybe i would..

UncleMeat
    what is it just the interior thats messed up? cuz you can clean that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UncleMeat)</div><div class='quotemain'>what is it just the interior thats messed up? cuz you can clean that</div>

THe intercooler and the brackets that connect it to the Frame and the connections to the IC pipping are messed up.. Its just not worth selling to anyone, so im gonna dump it..

UncleMeat
    i live near you, if you are gunna dump it at least let me give you like 50 bucks for it, i mean, if its goin to the dumper anyways, let me at least hang it in my garage as a souvenier, ill come pick it up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UncleMeat)</div><div class='quotemain'>i live near you, if you are gunna dump it at least let me give you like 50 bucks for it, i mean, if its goin to the dumper anyways, let me at least hang it in my garage as a souvenier, ill come pick it up</div>

Sorry bro, i missed your last post before i left lastnight and the guyz are using it for target pratice..lol

UncleMeat
    can i get the damaged turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMeat
    can i get the damaged turbo?
    nope, thats going to be re-built and cleaned..