The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front bumper replacement

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Airbus A320

Front bumper replacement

I recently spum my 01 ES out int a wall on the highway and the only damage I have is to the front bumper. I have taken it to body shops and they all want close to $500 bucks for a new one. My question is do you think I can pull the old bumper off and put a new one on myself? I found a brandnew primed bumper for $126. I want to try to put it on and just pay to have someone paint it for me. Is this possible? Has anybody pulled the bumper off themselves and if so did you need any special tools? What should I expect to pay to have a front bumper cover painted :?:

Thanks in advance

yae if its just the bumper cover thats damaged u can remove that yourself and install teh new one. i know people with body kits that switch between oem and the kit for different occasions.

ov course if there is internal damage, you might have to take it out to a pro, depending on the damage

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Airbus A320
    thanks pinoy, im gonna try and do it on my vacation.

escoson
    if its $500 for a oem bumper alone ide say get a bumper from a kit if thats what you want to do anyway.

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Airbus A320)</div><div class='quotemain'>thanks pinoy, Â*im gonna try and do it on my vacation.</div>

when is vacation. if you need help, i'm there. call me

Airbus A320
    Hey Ant I got july, 1 to July,6. Im gonna buy the bumper today and hope it will be here by then. After taxes and shipping its gonna cost $200 and the paint is gonna cost $150. I will give you a holla if I need help bro. Thanks for the offer.