The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: parts for a jdm vrg

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

parts for a jdm vrg

Yo
    Im from the caribbean Trinidad to be exact i`m looking fo r some help locating some parts for my galant .Can any of the japaneese members help me out. Engine overhaul kit & engine belts its for a 4g93 GDI engine
    1800 DOHC EC1A cahasis no.

richieb

mitsu dealer

Do you have a mitsu dealer there ?. I bought my timing belt from japan, I got my lifters here in Jamaica.

Can u hook me Up

Yo Richieb,
    Well in Trinidad the firm don`t support the japaneese foreigh used market .So is pressure for the poor man like myself. I never knew that this car was going to cost soo much to maintain. Can u tell me how much the timing belt cost & how u got it ? The lifters that is the thing that makes the tick tick noise ? Well let me know about that as for thes service manuala man i`ve been trying over a year to get one

Keep In touch
    Saleem

original japanese parts

Yo Saleem,
    Check CRISM, that's where I get all my original Japanese parts (no susbstitute parts, only genuine). They would have to order the parts, but it won't take that long to get. They will do a quote for the parts and then you pay a deposit and you will get your parts.Reasonable prices. No bullshit ! Very reliable. 622 7110/1 or check the website.
    Ed

yo Saleem TNT Represent :thumbsup: