The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Final 3 Choices For New 8g Kit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 54
    Potr

Final 3 Choices For New 8g Kit

Ok poll is finished number 2 and number 3 tied at 18... keep an eye on the gb forum for the gb of the kit...
    NUMBER 2:

NUMBER 3:

it so hard to choose between two and three. but two takes my vote. if that gets made in urethane, or however it's spelled, i would definetly look for every damn penny possible

Censee
    ,,,i voted for number 3..... i think number 1 is RICE!!!! number 2 is too plain.....but number 3 kicks their ass.......if they made that ill do whatever it takes to get that,roba bank,prostitite myself whatever

escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    ,,,i voted for number 3..... i think number 1 is RICE!!!! number 2 is too plain.....but number 3 kicks their ass.......if they made that ill do whatever it takes to get that,roba bank,prostitite myself whatever
    me too

m1k3 r0ck3t
    I'm diggin the second one. I like the first one, but the teeth looking things on the front...not diggin them!

Potr
    the teeth dont have to be there they can be photoshopped out...

escoson
    Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 r0ck3t
    I'm diggin the second one. I like the first one, but the teeth looking things on the front...not diggin them!

those teeth dont come on any kit. if im not mistaken there a aftermarket universal addon that some company makes. i think its grounddesigns that makes them.

Potr
    actually the kit is a wings west kit made for the eclipse... and aggressor kit... the teeth are also wings west and yes they are universal...

Censee
    it be funny if it had teeth on top as well......look like a damn Toiger!!!!!

hey whos car was used in pic #1???

Potr
    the photoshop was created for 2k2mitsu....

Tough one..

#1 - A shogun altered to have teeth..

#2 Like Censee said.. very plain

#3 I thinkt there's too much going on.. can we fill the holes beside the fogs.. or different shape..

I voted for none..yet..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Potr
    they are going to have to be a different shape being that if we incorperate the bumper reinforcement we have to drop the top of the kit about 2 more inches and leave the bottom where it is so there will be a little difference...

Duce duce!!!!
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs

1 looks too rice for me.. i would go

1. number 3
    2. number 2
    3. ..... not number 1
    Diego

Dude...#2, I've always like that kit, I think we use to call that kit the Reelax VIP kit

Censee
    number 3!!!!! number 3!!!!!!!number3!!!!!!!!!!!number3!!!!!!!!! Censee=(founder of the number 3 campaign) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast99ES
    Number 3!!!!

2003galantes
    definately number 3. Number one should be on a hondahh! civic not a galant. Number 2 looks like a flat wall with cutouts. I like number 3 it has a nice drift style to it. Too bad they couldnt just make a lip spoiler so i could keep my 03 bumper . That would look real sweet. I really wish wings west would make a kit ilove their quality and how they just add to the current design..marco

Galant64

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast