The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: H4's

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

H4's

hey guys, I have a 7g with JDM headlights and they use H4's, whats the best hyper white H4 bulb, cuz i bought some xenon h4's and they too yellow for me, i want a nice bright white h4, any suggestions?

Senior TGC Member
    Imagine that a moderator posting on the wrong forum That's ok we 8 Genners forgive you 8) I personally have no experience with bulbs but I was also told hyper whites were white...guess not.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

actually, i didnt post in the wrong forum, cuz the 7g doesnt use h4 bulbs, so cant ask them

Senior TGC Member
    Hahaha...ok you win
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Tiller
    i got a set of the PIAA Superwhites for sale if you are interested... very white in color, with just a tini of blue...

the go for $70-80 new, i will let these go for $35 shipped... they are only a few months old...

My APC "Super Whites" are awesome! and they are HALF the price of PIAAs.

Click the "pictures" link in my sig for pics of my headlights.

Other than my APCs i'd check these out: http://www.geocities.com/blueiedgod/crv/lights.html

They can be found on Ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1854353249

One of the best looking, cheapest bulbs are the Hiper hyper whites. I got mine off ebay like a year ago for $15. Other people on this board have also talked about the look of the Hipers and how nice they are. I'd go with the Hipers or APC's. No need to spend like over $30 for a pair of lights.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...