The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Visor

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    RAZA

Rear Visor

Hey i got an idea...i was looking at the F/S trade etc board and saw the thread about the guy from the eclipse board making tail light covers and thought maybe someone could see if he could make rear window visors for our cars..what do you think :?:

ThaKiDThaTWinS
    if u go to mercedes u could fit one off the E320, i still want to get it but ive just been too busy this summer..im gunna get that rear window visor and the lip spoiler off a BMW m3

Here are pics of my JDM rear window visor. Only 4 others are known to exist in the U.S. by members of this site.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    yeah he also made taillight covers for the 8G, i asked him about doing that, which was asked my the eclipse guys if he could do that same for their 3G the only thing is that his oven is only 23 inches long so he would have to make it in two pieces then join the piece together

ThaKiDThaTWinS
    hey david those black rims are slammin! i just saw some ACE rims that are black but as shiny as chrome...they look hella nice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(domielover)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah he also made taillight covers for the 8G, i asked him about doing that, which was asked my the eclipse guys if he could do that same for their 3G the only thing is that his oven is only 23 inches long so he would have to make it in two pieces then join the piece together</div>

i've worked with acrylic, lexan etc b4...uhm i used to use my camping stove or a propane torch at a distance to bend big stuff. it could be an option for him

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.