The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: body kits

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    leadfoot

body kits

Does anyone know of any body kits that are for another vehicle that would go on the Galant with little or no modification???

Re: body kits

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leadfoot)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know of any body kits that are for another vehicle that would go on the Galant with little or no modification???</div>

we can't even get the galant body kit onto our cars with little or no mods.

but yea, when looking for a kit, try to find one about the same size as teh galant or bigger. its easier to cut and paste a kit together than tryna make pieces from scratch to extend a kit.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

leadfoot
    i mean what other cars body kit can i use to go on mine. not perfect but with little cuting and fitting.

Censee
    with a "little cutting and fitting" will get u nowhere man....lol......some of us have trouble with kit for galants..let alone others

leadfoot
    so the only good looking body kit thats avalible is the shotgun one damn this sucks. i might just end up getting a head and tail light conversion with the process.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>shotgun one damn this sucks. i might just end up getting a head and tail light conversion with the process.
    </div>

You mean Shogun..Do a search on bodykits or just go browse the 8G Exterior Modification area.... there are a few kits available..but using one of the Galant kits will be cheaper than taking a kit made for another car and choppin and remolding it... and you dont HAVE to do a headlight or tail light conversion.. the JDM headlights fill in the gap that is there when you use OEM headlights..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

since the topic was brough up, has anyone done any front or rear conversion other than JDM?

leadfoot
    i was looking and found a body kit the abm 113 is very nice but i did some research and found out that it didnt fit well with the stock head lights only with JDM headlights, can someone tell me where i can get some of these JDM headlights and maybe how much they will run me.

J
    Quote Originally Posted by leadfoot
    i was looking and found a body kit the abm 113 is very nice but i did some research and found out that it didnt fit well with the stock head lights only with oem headlights, can someone tell me where i can get some of these oem headlights and maybe how much they will run me.
    you mean JDM (Japanese domestic market) headlights go with the 113 front end.

didnt fit well with the stock head lights only with oem headlights
    :?
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

JDM headlights will run anywhere from 450-550 but make sure you get the headlights fom a car with left hand drive, not a right hand drive car, the light beams will will blind the on comming traffic.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

leadfoot
    never mind im going to get the body kit molded to my car. forget that.