The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front leg room

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    x2gtz

front leg room

how difficult is it to move the drivers seat back by a few inches? what all would it involve and has anyone done it before.

Tiptronic

Re: front leg room

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(x2gtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>how difficult is it to move the drivers seat back by a few inches? what all would it involve and has anyone done it before.</div>

are you referring to actually remounting the whole seat (brackets and all). good question

x2gtz
    yup. i need a little more leg room, its fine most of the time but sometimes being stuck on I90 before a long road trip really does a number.

has anyone done this?

ewgiii
    damn.... good question...

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Very good question indeed :?

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

umm nice Q,, i know one thing,, u gone have to make some type of Port on the back seat, something that u can move the whole Rail back...

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

easy, just make new brackets. They would have to be exactly the same distance apart from front bolt to rear bolt. Other than doint that there is really no way to do it other than not using the stock screws and moving the seat backward on the carpet and somehow screwing it into chassis

Yeah...I'm not tall but I always slide the seat back all the way. During the winter months when I have a coat on, I usually have to take the coat off cause it's not comfortable. I always hated that.
    "No matter what you do, look good doing it!"

Rare Elementz "What makes you stand out?"

Has anyone done this and moved their seat track back?