The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Simple OEM Wheel question

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Dre

Simple OEM Wheel question

Hello there, I have not been on in a long time (1 posting to date), but ran into a minor issue the other day. I do read through a lot of the articles posted though.

The other day I had two tires changed out. Then yesterday while riding with the windows down, I noticed a rattling sound coming from the left front. When I checked the rim, the centerpiece was loose, and that obviously was the culprit.

My question is...Since that piece will not come out by itself because of the size, how do I get the clip to secure the emblem in place to stop that annoying rattling? Does the tire need to be removed to make it easier? If that is the case, I might as well take it back to the place where my tires were changed out, because those shops normally have the proper torque for the lug nuts.

Thanks
    :?

Dre

I took my car back to the shop (where I also know the manager) and they fixed it. Apparently the clip somehow became loose. Good, because that annoying rattling would have been very unsettling. So as far as I am concerned, it is a done deal. Thanks anyway.