The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1999 mitsubishi galant (turbo edition)???

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

1999 mitsubishi galant (turbo edition)???

whats up guys... i gotta question for ya... i was lookin on autotrader.com and i happen to come across a 1999 mitsubishi galant gtz. the only difference between this gtz from all the others was that it was the (turbo edition) does anyone know anything about this "turbo edition" does that bad boy really have a turbo in it.. any info would be awsome... thanx.. peace
    anthony

8ggalant
    i emailed him....wherrs the turbo ...ahhaahahhahaha

no 1999 galant ever came with a turbo, nor was there a "turbo edition".

its probably just some dumbass trying to be cool.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    "turbo edition", bwahahahahahaha... never happened..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I have the Jet Powered edition.
    Love,
    Matt

Faction
    mine is inline-4 cats that power my G

hahahahaha... so im assuming this guy just decided to lable his galant "turbo edition" to make it sound nicer... funny what people do to sell their cars...
    anthony

today on the freeway I saw a Wrecked edition galant, got plowed by an SUV on 95.
    Love,
    Matt

If there was a turbo edition I think some of us would have heard about it. Sounds like this guy is just trying to get a little extra money for a regular old GTZ.

SCortes
    No doubt, he's full of it. If the people on hear don't know about it, then it hasn't happened.

BXNYMitsu01
    It might have been a type-o....It probably read....<span style='color:red'>Turtle Edition</span>

8)
    i can call my agressor real turbo edition....come to vegas to see it or just visist the web site.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

yea DJ,, that true.

BTW tony how the hell u been mofo,, its been whilel..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ