The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pictures of stolen car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 56 of 56
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    COT DAMN!!
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

That's an aweful site to see, I hate people who do shit like that. I'm surprised with all the damage done, the air bags are still entact. You can tell that was deliberately done to the car. every window broken, both tailights, every exterior part damaged.....It might be too much for the insurance to cover....I noticed they stole the spoiler too, bunch of fu*kin pricks...I give you by deepest sympathy, and good luck on getting the g-ride back on track.....josh
    I had a 2001 Dover Pearl White Galant GTZ totaled it in 04

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1549311946

hey sorry to see that...... hope everything turns out alright w/ insurance and what not. its stupid f@#*s like that that piss me off :evil:
    -Andrew
    RIP: 02 8G Galant....

Current:
    06 Evo IX MR SE
    DD: 94 NA8 Miata

Titanium2K2
    OMG :shock: My deepest sympathy goes out to you and that horrible site I just saw. I would seriously throw a grenade in their bedroom while they're sleeping or burn their house down and watch them scream and burn.
    That looks like quite a bit of damage for the insurance to cover bro. Since the Galant's resale value is poor they'll most likely total it out. At least that's my brother inlaw told me and he works for Farm Bureau. I hope the insurance cuts you a big enough check for you to find a better deal on another GTZ. Again, our deepest sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium2K2
    OMG :shock: My deepest sympathy goes out to you and that horrible site I just saw. I would seriously throw a grenade in their bedroom while they're sleeping or burn their house down and watch them scream and burn.
    That looks like quite a bit of damage for the insurance to cover bro. Since the Galant's resale value is poor they'll most likely total it out. At least that's my brother inlaw told me and he works for Farm Bureau. I hope the insurance cuts you a big enough check for you to find a better deal on another GTZ. Again, our deepest sympathy.
    my sentiments exactly. I had someone jump on the hood of my 8G the first night I brought it home.

jdeprima
    Did they take it to a demolition derby? WTF!?

galant00
    damn..they did that on purpose..my heart goes out to you..damn haters!!!i hope you get your right due from the insurance company..

lemacfar
    So, insurance is being dick, i have to go to interrogation under oath in like 10 days, and they are delaying the final verdict like hell... Im so pissed insurance is like this because i pay all my (way exspensive) premiums and i get treated like shit, i wish i could sue insurance companies.

jdeprima
    Which company is your car insured through?

Sorry about the car :cry:

But, If the insurance company screws you over then you can make a bad faith claim against the insurance company.

mighty
    such a nice ride gone ........by now (original post time), I hope you have a new ride.

yeah that is a sad thing to see... any update on your ride? Let us know

lemacfar
    I gotta talk w/ the insurance people on monday the 4th (under oath) they are being teh biggest dicks, but anyway after they tell us they are gonna send us a check, im going to get a Evo or a Rx-8, ive been wanting the evo forever (since GT2 and stuff) but the new Rx-8 is so pimping... i dont care what i ride right now, i just care about geting these dickhead insurance people off my backs. dont worry people ill be on here again soon

sj420
    holy fuck i thought i got jacked... sorry you had to go through that. picking up an evo will eeeeeease the pain though if it works out for you.

i had my head unit & cd's stolen IN MY DRIVEWAY about two months ago now. damn amateurs broke all kinds of unnecessary shit within the interior like vents, hvac unit, bla bla. and thanks to a wonderful insurance scam called deductables i got damn near nothing. second stereo theft for me. :evil: why do people do this shit why why why!!! seeing your GTZ w/ the spoiler ripped off almost made me want to cry. :cry: if you ever catch those bastards run em over.

Ken_
    Sorry bro. I gotta run and make sure that my insurance is up to date...

lemacfar
    Im finally done w/ those fuckers

NEVER GET BRISTOL WEST INSURANCE

Biggest dickheads, they argued w/ me for 3 hours over it not being tampered w/ and threatening to call the police to arrest me...

From their Investigations they found the car ignition system not to be tampered w/ and under all circumstances "not stolen", those fuckers have some nerve you know....

Along w/ that bullshit im tired... hopefuillly well know in a few days... according to insurance also, they are tryign to say that i had gotten into an accident before i reported it stolen saying how people do that and how i fit the description.... ANYWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GBaby is protected fully...

And dont get bullshit companies like that i hate insurance now those fuckers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123