Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 56
    lemacfar

Pictures of stolen car

Calipso
    Time to go murdering if I were you.

hmm, that's one reason to have insurance

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    I would go crazy, Is your insurance covering it? I sure hope so...
    -Pedro

Jeff
    that's death...no joke. I'd go postal. That's ignorant. it's probably some punk kids that don't have a car cuz they don't want to work for anything. that shit makes me hate the new generation....show some fuckin respect.
    Sorry to see that man...hopefully insurance got your back.

lemacfar
    Think its totaled?

My99GTZ
    :mg: :mg: :mg: :mg:

Jeff
    could be....depends on how much the car is worth in blue book. if the damage total exceeds that, it's more than likely toast.

Tiptronic
    damn that hurts.

BTW, and not to be insensitive, but would you be willing to sell the interior pieces (vents, door handles, etc). sorry, had to ask

Jeff
    true dat....i'm sure you could easily make a few bucks from the members here parting it out...only if it's totalled though. I apologize as well for asking, but it had to be done.

white_gtz
    That shit makes me wanna go Throw-up :cry: I feel for you bro. Just like I'd feel for those Fucking H8r's families at there their Son's Wake. :mg: You Can't have nothing nice without someone H8in on you. :x

:cry: :cry: ,, damn that sucks,, i wish TGC CAn do something about.. it

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

escoson
    :cry: :twisted: :evil:

I can't view the pics for some reason. Sorry to hear about your car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't view the pics for some reason. Â*Sorry to hear about your car.</div>

Yea me neither. :puzzled1: :puzzled1:
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't view the pics for some reason. Â*Sorry to hear about your car.</div>

Yea me neither. :puzzled1: :puzzled1:</div>

Good, I thought I was the only one who couldn't. Now I don't feel left out :winky2:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't view the pics for some reason. Â*Sorry to hear about your car.</div>

Good, I thought I was the only one who couldn't. Now I don't feel left out :winky2:</div>

Same here sorry about your car!
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wintergalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sd2775906)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't view the pics for some reason. Â*Sorry to hear about your car.</div>

Good, I thought I was the only one who couldn't. Now I don't feel left out :winky2:</div>

Same here sorry about your car!</div>

it worked for me before,, now its not working... :puzzled1:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Senior TGC Member
    It's times like these I wanna legalize vigilantes...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

That is the wost I have seen in a while, sorry to see that, hopefully insurance is covering it.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast