The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Everyones Interior

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Black Magic

Everyones Interior

Ok my car is in shambels tryin to redo the interior. i cant get my self to pick a color scheme. i have a black es and i was thinking of doin the interioor all back with some polished aluminum. i found some black vinyl to cover the dash headliner, everything else will be painted. i need you guys to help me out and tell what you think a nice color scheme would be and also let me see what you guys have done to your interior. so give opions and post your interior picks i got to do this soon.

dark charcoal and aluminium, I think it should look great

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

i would say to replace the wood pieces to put some C/F trim with soem i dont know if they make it but FULL katzkin Black leather.. no two tone or w/e and get that itlll look good... or u can get the katzkin if they make it black with gray and u can instead of C/F trim put the aluminum and that would match!!! dont have pics since my car is bodega beige... but i know other members here with good ideas!
    Diego

tim888tim
    Solid black would would cool in the interior. You are located in a temperate enough area that the summers would not be too unbearable. I would have done black, but it just gets too hot here in the summer.