The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: check out my new kit

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    bigproducer

check out my new kit

It is a vis kit like the one sho-gal is claiming to have. The front bumper vis said, is made of there new poly fiberglass whatever that is. I have the shogun kit mixed up my way. Tell me what you guys think of the combo I because I want to rep tgc in a good way. http://photos.yahoo.com/bigproducer2000

Alister_McRae
    i think it looks pretty hot. I love your wing, which wing is that? All you need is rims and your done on the outside.

bigproducer
    Thanks, I thought it would be different to put the erebuni 651 front and 113 sides and back together, since no one else has done it. Oh yea the wing is a terminator3 i think, just like leicoolya's

man that mitsu symbol is huge :shock:

tribal
    on the side skirts, those 2 triangle pieces, where can I get those? I have the 113 kit but I dont have those pieces ;[

Tiptronic
    looks good bro. nice interior on those door panels too

galant2nr
    I don't understand the whole, buy a kit before wheels thing. Kitted cars with Hubcabs look pretty goofy in my opinion. The kit will look good though..

bigproducer
    Yea I like to be noticed thats why the sticker is so big. Tribal, I don't know where to get those triangle pieces they came with the kit. ALso I know some people get rims before kit but I'm different. Before I had my g, I bought 2 jl w3's, 820watt poweracoustik amp, and a sony xplod cd player. SO the day I drove it off the lot, later on that day I was boomin around tha block. Every galant where I live just has rims, and I wanted to be different. Anyone have some 19s 18s for sale

looks good bro... I took a comletly different approach than you did, I got rims, system, wing, and now Im going to install coilovers, and waiting on a body kit but yeh, ride is lookin good.

Damn so you got there new poly fiberglass. Have you tried bending it to see if it will not break.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

bigproducer
    prophet, no I haven't got the guts to do that I didn't even no what poly fiberglassing was are that it can bend. When I get up the nerve I show pics of me bending it and what mods I have to do for fitment

damn u!!! u took my idea!@!!! luckily im using the side skirts like Censees but basically that front and that back since my duals need space like that! lookin real nice bro!! nice job on the door panels and nice wing
    Diego

forgot to say this... U NEED RIMS !!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
    Diego

Quote Originally Posted by bigproducer
    prophet, no I haven't got the guts to do that I didn't even no what poly fiberglassing was are that it can bend. When I get up the nerve I show pics of me bending it and what mods I have to do for fitment
    VIS had a new fiberglass that has the same properties as poly urathane only also has the same properties as fiberglass in being able to mold it and being cheaper. I had seen pictures of them stepping on it and bending it and it will bend right back to shape. This is really new and VIS is the only one who has done it. I just couldn't find out if they where making our kits out of this stuff. If they are my GB that I am doing I am going to make sure that I get that material.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn so you got there new poly fiberglass. Â*Have you tried bending it to see if it will not break.</div>

LOL.....that's what I would have done as soon as I received it.

Looks great BTW..........

looks good yo
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

mtz_roy2003-g
    DAMN, that is a phat ride. i love that logo on the back windshield. i have a 2003 LS, before that i had a 96 ES. and on that the only stickers i had on it was a mitsubishi diamond and mitsubishi written under the diamond on the gas tank. and it caught some eyes. i also had GALANT written, you know how it comes on the newer galants(99 & up). that is all, but your ride is tight especially the interior. where did you get your interior done at?