Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    ALICIA4065

Help a sister out

I'm looking for a place where I can buy and have installed
    clear corners for my 2002 LS V6. I'm located in New Jersey all
    the help would be appreciated.

Alicia
    NJ

The clear corners are actually a Do-it-yourslef mod. You might find someone in your area that will charge you to do it for you.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>The clear corners are actually a Do-it-yourslef mod. Â*You might find someone in your area that will charge you to do it for you.</div>

Who in their right mind would charge a female and a member of TGC to add to clear them corners......c'mon NJ peeps.....help a sista out like she said.

I'd do it for you girl, only I'm in AZ.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>The clear corners are actually a Do-it-yourslef mod. Â*You might find someone in your area that will charge you to do it for you.</div>

Who in their right mind would charge a female and a member of TGC to add to clear them corners......c'mon NJ peeps.....help a sista out like she said.

I'd do it for you girl, only I'm in AZ.</div>

Ballin you forgot the player code. MOB bro...... MOB. j/k

Talk to FriendlyNeighborhoodPlaya aka Denver....he clears out corners, but he located in Queens

lol = that ain't no player code, j - come on, homie - -playas are bitches nuff said - -thats the THUG sayin' - feel me

8)

maybe khokho puff can help da mami out there in nj or jayd -
    Semper Fi'

I bought my clear corners at Walmart and they installed them for me too.
    Love,
    Matt

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>The clear corners are actually a Do-it-yourslef mod. Â*You might find someone in your area that will charge you to do it for you.</div>

Ballin you forgot the player code. MOB bro...... MOB. j/k</div>

I'm not a player,,I just fuck alot....... :smileysex:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>The clear corners are actually a Do-it-yourslef mod. Â*You might find someone in your area that will charge you to do it for you.</div>

Ballin you forgot the player code. MOB bro...... MOB. j/k</div>

I'm not a player,,I just fuck alot....... :smileysex:</div>

Game recongize Game....you slut.......

Like my boy Dubee says

Suckas love p***y more than money and they show it..They eat it, and miss treat it, and they even pay for it....

Re: Help a sister out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ALICIA4065)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm looking for a place where I can buy and have installed
    clear corners for my 2002 LS V6. I'm located in New Jersey all
    the help would be appreciated.

Alicia
    NJ </div>

See if one of the local TGC members can help.
    It's actually not to difiicult.

First the headlight has to come out. Then using a long flat tip screwdriver slide the orange reflector inside so it's loose. Once it's loose you can use a pair of plyers to break into smaller pieces to get it out. That's the simple version.
    When you are trying to slide out the reflector make sure to be careful cause you can scratch up the chrome paint inside. If you do it yourself take your time. It should take more than 5-10mins after you have the headlights out.

I'll see if I can find a link for it I know there's a tutorial floating around here somewhere.

los

Alicia

Clear Corners Tutorial

hope this helps a little more.....I forgot about the grill... so read the tutorial....

Manus is located in New Jersey and he clears them also
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

ALICIA4065
    Thank you to everyone who has answer.

Alicia
    NJ

FinalLast
    i'm in jersey
    i can show u how to clear them
    i'm in south jersey
    where u at?

Im here n south jers mine are done i can help u do yours got a nextel I'll give u my # or just email me.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating