The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: injen?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    galant96s

injen?

where do i orsder the rd intsake from is it hard to install

Re: injen?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant96s)</div><div class='quotemain'>where do i orsder the rd intsake from</div>

any authorized injen dealer. there is a price comparison page floating around tgc, look there for some dealers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant96s)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it hard to install</div>

its all up to you...if you got the tools its easier. if you read the directions a couple times it makes things even easier

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

FLiPSTYLE
    What's the difference between the Injen RD CAI made for the 3G Eclipse and the Injen Intake made for the 8G Galant, besides the price..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FLiPSTYLE)</div><div class='quotemain'>What's the difference between the Injen RD CAI made for the 3G Eclipse and the Injen Intake made for the 8G Galant, besides the price..</div>

i frown at the intakes for the galant. don't get them. if u want a short ram, get the one for the eclipse, at least u can get an extension for that one, but not the one for the galant. but yea the RD intakes is a cold air and the Galant intake is a short ram

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.