The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: maxima hid

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    8ggalant

maxima hid

ok i hope im posting this in the right place.i juss read this in a post ....but has ne one done this....installed the 2002-3 maximas headlights (hid-ballist(sp) and bulbs)?
    cuz i know where ican get em from for cheap off awrecked maxima

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    as long as the bulb fitment styles are the same, ur good to go, (like, 9007 or H4)
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

i think it will go good!!!!
    Diego

escoson
    they fit

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>they fit</div>

was it u that posted that esco (maxima hids)
    :?:

GaLanT
    Maxima HIDs are H1 bulbs.. ours are H4 bulbs. They don't fit but you could always make a custom bracket. U buyin stolen ones aren't ya

8ggalant
    hahaha...no ...naw theres one with a wrecked rear end and i kno0 the ownere of the yard

GaLanT
    suuuuure Don't play. I know all about it... shit, at my job, there's a guy that sells Maxima HID's. 10 people have already bought em from him. My manager has a Chevy Berretta and has HID's on em now

MaxedOut97Maxima
    cool idea... 8)

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>suuuuure Don't play. I know all about it... shit, at my job, there's a guy that sells Maxima HID's. 10 people have already bought em from him. My manager has a Chevy Berretta and has HID's on em now </div>

hahaha....yea im pickin em up tomorrow...let the fabrication begin...i think ima wait till i get jdm headlight to install tho :twisted: